Main Contents begins from here.
Handling of personal information
Please be sure to read following "handling of personal information" carefully before submitting your personal information.
* The contents of this website are subject to change as necessary. It is recommended that you regularly confirm the latest contents.
to enhance the information and services we provide,
to our customers, to use this website more conveniently,
to improve email marketing and targeted marketing.
For more information on cookies, please see our cookies policy.
Nuvoton Technology Corporation Japan(hereinafter called the "NTCJ") comply with all laws, regulations, and other stipulations regarding the protection of personal information, and manage and use all personal information received from our customers in an appropriate manner. All personal information is handled at NTCJ in accordance with the following:
1.Party responsible for handling personal information and party responsible for protecting and managing personal information
Assistant Vice President, Human Resources & General Affairs Department, Nuvoton Technology Corporation Japan
2.Purpose of use of personal information possessed by NTCJ
In cases where NTCJ obtains your personal information directly in writing or requests you to submit it electronically, NTCJ will inform you of the purpose of use from time to time. In cases where NTCJ obtains your personal information directly via other methods or indirectly, NTCJ will make use of your personal information only within the scope limited to the purpose of use described below.
- To provide information about our new products and others;
- To provide information about invitations for our events including campaigns, exhibitions, and seminars;
- To conduct surveys or monitors, etc. for product planning, development, marketing, and sales purposes; and
- To handle, confirm inquiries and consultations, and record their contents.
*NTCJ may analyze the acquired information such as behavior history, score the results in some cases, and use it for email marketing and target marketing of our company and our affiliated companies.
3.Scope of personal information possessed by NTCJ
- Your name;
- The name, address, telephone number, and facsimile number of your company, your job title, job category, and e-mail address;
- The results of surveys and monitors for product planning, development, marketing, and sales purposes; and
- The contents of information and services requested by you.
4.NTCJ may provide personal information received from you to third parties, and NTCJ shall never provide personal information received from you to any third party except for in the following cases.
- Where you consent to it;
- Where required by law;
- Where the personal information is required for protection of a person's life, health, or property, and obtaining your consent is difficult;
- Where handling of personal information is wholly or partially outsourced to any third party in order to accomplish the purpose of use informed to you in advance;
- Where handling of personal information is wholly or partially assigned to any third party due to the transfer of our businesses through mergers or otherwise; or
- Where NTCJ is required to cooperate with the operations of governmental bodies, municipal organizations, or other parties outsourced thereby as stipulated by law, but obtaining the consent of you could hinder the performance of their operations.
5.Joint use of personal information possessed by NTCJ
NTCJ may share personal information with following entities within the scope necessary to accomplish the purpose of use of personal information.
- NTCJ Affiliates or their authorized distributors
* Our affiliates that share personal information include Nuvoton Technology Corporation in the Taiwan area. Personal information shared with Nuvoton Technology Corporation is also protected by "The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)" in the Taiwan area.
- Panasonic Corporation Industrial Solutions Company and its affiliated companies or their authorized distributors
, who are in charge of product sales and support of NTCJ and NTCJ affiliates
6.Requests to disclose, correct, or stop using personal information possessed by NTCJ
NTCJ will handle your requests to disclose, correct, or stop using your personal information possessed by NTCJ only after confirming your identity. If you wish to make such a request, please contact us.
Enacted on Sep 1, 2020
Last modified: Apr 1, 2022
President, Nuvoton Technology Corporation Japan